Just so you were living under a rock and missed what happened Sep 10 morning, here’s one big tech news for you — Apple iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPad 7th Gen, and Apple Watch Series 5 are now official.
But once the latest iPhones are official, it’s not only the iPhones are talked about but their wallpapers too. And same goes with the iPhone 11 and the iPhone 11 Pro, so here is a collection of new iPhone wallpapers.
Not to mention, these iPhone 11 wallpapers are the first batch and the new versions will surely roll in over the next few weeks, including iPhone 11 inspired light mode wallpapers. Nonetheless, this current supply of new iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro wallpapers should do the job to hold your iPhone 11 spirit.
How to download the iPhone 11 Wallpapers:
- Right click (if you are on PC/Mac) or long-press (if you are on iPhone) on the image you want to download
- Choose “Save image as” on PC/Mac or “Save” on iPhones.
How to set the images as the wallpaper on your iPhone:
- Open the downloaded image in the Photo app on iPhone
- Tap on the share icon down in the lower-left corner
- Choose “Use as Wallpaper” option
Optimized for the iPhone X and the iPhone XS
Optimized for the iPhone XR and the iPhone XS Max
Optimized for all other the iPhones
Optimized for the iPhones with a notch:
Also, you can save these images on your Google Drive and download as you prefer, here are the links to the Google Drive with iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro wallpapers.