Highlight: This post shares an updated information on how to get LinkedIn Premium Free w/ free LinkedIn Learning without having to enter the Credit Card details!
Are you looking to expand your business or professional network, or you are a marketing guy looking to connect with business personnel of the different organization then, of course, you are already familiar with Linkedin, the social network of professional for business and employment-oriented service.
Yes, LinkedIn is a business and employment-oriented service, launched on 2003, mainly used to connect with professional; a business person, Investor, Executives, Domain Experts etc. to build the professional/business network including employers posting jobs and job seekers directly applying for Job. In addition to that, LinkedIn has many features like in other social media to build your profile.
LinkedIn free membership Feature
You can get most of the LinkedIn feature in Free Accounts.
Let’s have a look at what you can get with a LinkedIn free membership:
- Building a professional identity on the web with your Academic achievement, Job experience, training, certification, skill, project etc.
- Showcasing your professional profile.
- Creating your company profile.
- Building & maintaining a large trusted professional network.
- Finding and connecting with colleagues, classmates, and business professional.
- Requesting & providing recommendations.
- Searching and viewing profiles of other professional.
- Searching, posting and applying for Job.
- Communicating with other LinkedIn member using private messaging.
- Sharing your post, article with other and viewing others.
LinkedIn premium Features
In addition to the LinkedIn free membership, you can get many professional features that will help you to reach more customer/audience in LinkedIn premium.
- Premium member badge on your profile if you want.
- Get full free Access to 13,000+ expert-led courses equivalent to $25/month subscription on LinkedIn Learning.
- You can directly send 5 InMails (Email)per month from your profile to other LinkedIn Member.
- Find all list of LinkedIn profile that viewed your profile on last 90 days.
- Job insights that match your skill set.
- Get featured when you apply for jobs on LinkedIn. Checking the Feature my Application when applying the job application will list your application at the top on job poster’s inbox.
- Get full free Access to $25/month subscription equivalent 13,000+ expert-led courses on to LinkedIn Learning.
- feature allows anyone to contact you directly for free and your profile may be suggested to other Premium members with similar career interests.
- Quickly creating a resume using your LinkedIn profile with Resume Builder.
ALSO CHECK OUT:
- Blinkist Review 2019 & How to Get Blinkist Premium for free?
- Pluralsight Review 2019 | How to get Pluralsight Subscription for Free?
- How to Get Paid UDEMY Courses for FREE?
How to get LinkedIn Premium Features for free?
Method 1: SignUp for a 1-month free trial on LinkedIn Premium Membership and you will get full free LinkedIn Premium access for 1 month.
Method 2: In this method, we will use the Visual Studio Dev Essentials developer program provided by Microsoft. Visual Studio Dev Essentials provides lots of Free tools, cloud services, and training, one of them is LinkedIn Learning. As the LinkedIn Learning (Lynda) is integrated with LinkedIn Service, subscription on one service gives access to both. Using this method we will get 3-month free Premium membership along with 3-month LinkedIn Premium access. Good news is you don’t even need a Credit card.
Now, Let’s talk step by step how to get 3-month LinkedIn Premium access.
- First, If you don’t have an account on LinkedIn, Create first.
- Another, you will need a Microsoft account(Outlook or Hotmail).
- Now go to, Visual Studio Dev Essentials.
- Click on
- Now, You will be asked to join using Microsoft account. If you already have one use that account and click Next else click on Create one! and proceed by creating a new outlook account.
- After sign in using your Microsoft email, you will be landed on Visual Studio Dev Essentials Benefits page. Now, click on Get on of LinkedIn Learning box. Then, click on the Activate button that will appear.
- Now, LinkedIn Learning page will open in another tab, Click on Activate your offer. This will activate your LinkedIn Premium for 3 months.
Now, go to your LinkedIn account to see Premium badge on the profile.
Enjoy your free Premium feature.
How to get full access to LinkedIn Learning (Lynda) videos for free?
When you get a LinkedIn Premium membership you will automatically get full access to LinkedIn Learning for free.