Windows 10 Taskbar is one of the versatile tools that can be customized in numerous ways. Previously, we have covered the Taskbar Transparency, Bandwidth Meter, Media Controls, Multiple Time Zones. The modification of the Windows 10 taskbar is such a cool way to surprise your friends. Well, we are here with one more trick for you; Windows Taskbar center icons.
The concept of the centered Windows Taskbar was first introduced in Windows 10X. For those who have no idea what Windows 10X is, it’s a new version of Windows 10 specifically built for foldable PC experience in both dual-screen and single-screen configuration. It has an adaptive taskbar and now, users can easily get the centered-taskbar look on their Windows 10 as well.
How to center Windows 10 Taskbar icons like Windows 10X?
FalconX is free and open-source software. Using this tool you can easily adapt the centered taskbar similar to Windows 10X. Follow the instructions given below to have centered icon windows taskbar,
- Click here to download the FalconX zip file. For the official Github page (including source code), click here.
- Extract the files and run Falconx.exe. This will automatically center the icons on the taskbar.
Note: You can get this tool from Microsoft Store as well. But it’s not free and you have to pay $1.09.
- To change the settings go to FalconXSettings.exe file. Under the Falcon settings, you will see tabs like Animation, Position, Styling, About and Extra.
- You can select the type of animation you want to see on the taskbar from the Animation tab.
- Under the Position tab, you can set Primary offset, secondary offset position and offset from edge.
- Using the Styling tab you can have transparent, blur and acrylic effects on the taskbar. You have to tick on the ‘Enable taskbar styling option.
- The Extra tab contains a logon task schedule, refresh rate. If you can any changes here it will affect the CPU usage directly.
- If you want to restore the original taskbar and stop this centered icon look click on About tab. Press ‘Stop’. This will revert back to the icon positions in the taskbar.
There are lots of things that can be done with Taskbar. If you are interested, please read taskbar tricks like Taskbar Transparency, Bandwidth Meter, Media Controls, Multiple Time Zones. If you have any confusion/ queries regarding the Windows 10 taskbar centered icon, please lets us know in the comments. We will try out best to help you.
You might like:
- Redmi Note 9 Pro & Note 9 Pro Max unveiled; devices to be available in Nepal soon
- Poco X2 finally launched, is it a new mid-range gaming beast?
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra, the smartphone with 16GB RAM, 108MP camera & 100x zoom
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip officially announced at Samsung Unpack Event
- Powerful Flagships launched by Samsung: Galaxy S20 & S20 Plus with 120Hz display & 64MP cameras
- Xiaomi Black Shark 3 and 3 Pro officially announced – New Gaming Beast in the Town
More on Tutorials:
- Install dual WhatsApp on your Android with in-built system settings
- Now you can stop Windows 10 update permanently to prevent system lag
- How to set a time-limit for any user on Windows 10 using command prompt
- Here’s how you can get a detailed report about your laptop’s battery in Windows 10
- How to install the same app multiple times on any Android without root?
- Here’s how you can take partial selective screenshots without rooting your device
- Enable Windows Clipboard History and copy/paste multiple items at ease
- Find your Windows product key without installing third-party software
- How to Identify Fonts Used in Any Photo or Image