There are billions of websites existing on the web to browse. On a daily basis, an average user visits a minimum of ten websites per day. Some of the websites may be one you visit on a daily basis. When you boot up your device you have to open the respective browser and type the respective URL or simply click on the bookmark (if you have created) and wait for a while for the website to load up. Now you may say it’s a less amount of time but the fact is it’s being wasted on a daily basis. You have to repeat this every time and your precious time is just wasted. But the thing to consider is that you can avoid this mess. You can simply pin the website you want to access on the taskbar. And that is so simple process to do so.
Let’s say you want to access Prabidhi.info instantly where you get the latest tech news, gadgets prices, overview and lot more helpful information. To do so here we have listed the instructions to pin the website on the taskbar from Google Chrome, Mozilla Firebox, Brave Browser, and Microsoft Edge. You can follow the instructions for the browser you use.
How to pin website on Taskbar using Google Chrome?
- Open Google Chrome and type prabidhi.info.
- Click on the three-dot icon on the top-right corner. Go to More Tools> Create Shortcut.
- Create shortcut pop-up will appear. Click on Create. The shortcut of the Prabidhi.info is on the desktop.
- Right-click on shortcut, select ‘pin to taskbar’. This will pin the website on the taskbar.
How to pin website on Taskbar using Mozilla Firefox?
- Right-click on the Mozilla Firebox desktop icon. Select ‘Open file location’.
- On the file location, right-click on the Mozilla Firebox icon, tap on ‘Create shortcut’. The Windows will you to create the shortcut on the desktop, click on the button.
- The shortcut of the Mozilla Firebox will be created on the desktop. Right on the icon and go to ‘Properties’. Under the properties, you have to type https://prabidhi.info/en/ on the target as shown below. This will be as: “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” https://prabidhi.info/en/
- Click on Apply then OK.
- Rename the icon with the name you prefer. Right-click on shortcut, select ‘pin to taskbar’. This will pin the website on the taskbar.
How to pin website on Taskbar using Brave Browser?
- Open Brave Browser and type prabidhi.info.
- Click on the three-bar icon on the top-right corner. Go to More Tools> Create Shortcut. Create shortcut pop-up will appear. Click on Create.
- The shortcut of the Prabidhi.info is on the desktop. Right-click on shortcut, select ‘pin to taskbar’. This will pin the website on the taskbar.
How to pin the website using Microsoft Edge?
- Open Microsoft Edge and type prabidhi.info.
- Click on the three-dot icon on the top-right corner. Tap on ‘Pin this page to taskbar’. This will pin the website on the taskbar directly.
You might like:
- Samsung’s free Galaxy Sanitizing Service disinfects phones and kills coronavirus
- Alibaba creates an AI-powered Diagnosis System to detect Coronavirus
- Huawei Y7p, a mid-range device with 48MP triple camera launched in Nepal at just Rs 23,990
- Redmi Note 9 Pro & Note 9 Pro Max unveiled; devices to be available in Nepal soon
- Poco X2 finally launched, is it a new mid-range gaming beast?
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra, the smartphone with 16GB RAM, 108MP camera & 100x zoom
More on Tutorials:
- How to make Windows 10 Taskbar centered-icons just like Windows 10X?
- Here’s how you can add Multiple Time Zones in Windows 10 Taskbar
- Increase the media functionality by adding Media Controls on Taskbar
- View Real-time Internet speed (Upload & Download) on Windows Taskbar
- Here’s how you can increase Windows 10 Taskbar transparency to 100%
- Install dual WhatsApp on your Android with in-built system settings
- How to set a time-limit for any user on Windows 10 using command prompt
- How to install the same app multiple times on any Android without root?