Update: Redmi Note 9 Pro and Note 9 Pro Max has been officially released. For more information please read, Redmi Note 9 Pro & Note 9 Pro Max unveiled; devices to be available in Nepal soon.
Xiaomi is one of the brand, very popular in India. Note series from the company is one of the reasons for that. Note lineup in India was first launched in 2014 and has continuously grown in popularity. In 5 years, Xiaomi launched 8 iterations of the phone and is now getting ready to launch a new one. Xiaomi with a hashtag of #ILoveRedmiNote officially teased the launch date of Redmi Note 9.
Redmi Note 9 Pro and Note 9 Pro Max
Redmi India Twitter handle recently posted a teaser video featuring Ranveer Singh in which he talks about 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 already came but when will the 9 come? Referring to the Redmi Note 9. Followed by another tweet by Xiaomi India Head, Manu Kumar Jain who answering to the question of the famed actor, teased the phone will be arriving on the 12th of March.
My main man @RanveerOfficial. Of course 9️⃣ ayega. And it’ll be here very soon. 😎
Legend says that it takes only 9️⃣ secs to spot the 9️⃣ in this photo! 😉
Mi Fans, are you fast enough? Screenshot it & tweet with #ILoveRedmiNote!
— Manu Kumar Jain (@manukumarjain) March 2, 2020
Again followed by Redmi India’s official tweet confirming the launch date.
— Redmi India (@RedmiIndia) March 2, 2020
The Redmi Note 9 Pro will be the successor of Redmi Note 8 Pro. Although nothing much about the phone has been revealed yet, the phone is expected to sport a quad-camera setup just like its predecessor, with 64-megapixel primary sensor. For the hardware, it is expected to be powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G processor, and a 4500mAh battery. Other than that all other specs and design aspects of the phone are still under the wraps.
As for the Note 8, it is speculated to be powered by MediaTek Helio G70 SoC, except that information of the device are scarce right now.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip vs Motorola Razr: Which foldable phone is better?
- Realme X50 Pro is a 5G flagship with Snapdragon 865 and 65-Watt super-fast charging
- Samsung Galaxy Buds Plus is available in Nepal at Rs 17,000
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra, the smartphone with 16GB RAM, 108MP camera and 100x zoom
- Poco X2 finally launched, is it a new mid-range gaming beast?
- Poco Global head hints Poco F2’s launch in 2020
- Oppo set to launch Oppo Find X2 in India with SD865, and120Hz display
- Huawei Mate XS is a-year-old Mate X but with improved hardware
- Apple iPhone 9 / iPhone SE 2: Release date, specs, price, and everything we know so far