The more options available to engage your mind on this COVID-19 quarantine, the better it is. This self-isolating can be full of boredom if you do not engage your mind into something productive. To help you out there are numerous platforms offering their services for free. Not everybody can spend their whole day reading a book or article. There must be something for entertainment as well. On this aspect we have Amazon offering free kid’s TV shows and series, HBO giving away HBO NOW & HBO GO streaming, Marvel providing Unlimited Comic. In addition to these dedicated to the anime lovers, Shueisha’s Jump is airing different anime on YouTube.
Weekly Shonen Jump Anime
The biggest comic anthology in the world, Weekly Shonen Jump is airing hundreds of complete anime episodes for animated adaptations of Jump manga. This project consists of more than 80 titles. This includes all classic and fan-favorite Dragon Ball Z, One Piece and Naruto. Not only these, Bleach, Saint Seiya, Gintama, Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo, Eyeshield 21, Ring in Kakero, Dr. Slump and Ginga: Nagareboshi Gin are also available. This definitely helps you out to stay in your home.
|Dragon Ball (Z, Kai, Super)||Ninku|
|Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo||One Piece|
|Eyeshield 21||Ring in Kakero|
|Ginga: Nagareboshi Gin||Rurouni Kenshin|
|High School Kinengumi||Tsuide ni Tonchinkan|
|Midori no Makibao||World Trigger|
On the YouTube channel of Jump, they will air at least first three consecutive episodes. These three episodes will be the critical ones that the fans have loved. Here we have a partial list of Anime that will be available for viewing on the Jump Channel.
You might like:
- Marvel is giving away its Unlimited Comic Free for 30 days
- Pluralsight offers entire courses’ library free for April in the light of coronavirus
- Powerful screen sharing tool, Screen, is available for free during this lockdown
- Milk Street Online Cooking School is giving away its entire line of cooking classes for free
- Jeff Geerling is offering ‘Ansible for DevOps & Kubernetes’ for Free
- Dashlane and 1Password giving away free Business and Premium subscriptions to keep your business safe
- Packt is offering Books, Videos and Workshop all for free in response to COVID-19 crisis
- Coursera is giving free online courses to universities worldwide during the coronavirus pandemic
- HBO is offering free streaming of Movies, Documentaries & Series on HBO GO and HBO NOW