Nepal’s biggest sale day, Daraz 11.11, is right around the corner which starts as early as on 8th November and the real party on 11th November. Since it’s all about online shopping, there would be no fun in paying offline. But you must be wondering paying online must be a hassle and risky. Well, it’s not. In fact, it’s the easiest way to pay while you shop and moreover, you get to save extra with discounts.
So, read this as we share how to activate bank cards for online transactions, how you can pay online on Daraz, and most importantly, the benefits of paying online and how much you can save on shopping this Daraz 11.11 Sale Day.
Benefits of Online Payment on Daraz
1. It’s Easy to Shop and Save
Paying online saves your time and of course, money too. Ask how? Because when you pay online you don’t have to stand in ATM queues to withdraw cash, and in one single click your order is confirmed, which in return saves time.
And other than that, physical cash transactions involve chances that you might ignore small spare amounts from the delivery person, but when you pay online you only pay the exact amount. No less, no more. These small gains might not seem significant but if you are an avid shopper, this does matter. Not to forget, when you pay online on Daraz this 11.11, you get to save an extra 20% or up to Rs. 3500 with bank cards of Nabil, Sanima, NIBL, Mega Bank, and Standard Chartered.
2. Hassle-free Refund and Expense Tracking
As the banks are directly involved in managing transaction funds, one of the many other perks of using the online payment method is a hassle-free refund. Besides, you are always aware of your expenses, it makes easy for you to manage your budget and money.
Also see: What’s new on Daraz 11.11 2019 Sale Day?
How to pay using your bank cards and save 20% discounts (or Rs. 3500) on Daraz 11.11 shopping?
Before you are ready to pay using bank cards, the first thing you will need to do is activate the bank card. Be it any bank that Daraz supports, contact the bank and ask them to activate the card. Yeah, that’s easy.
Now that you have your card activated, follow the procedures below to know how to pay using the debit/credit cards and reap the benefits with huge discounts.
STEPS TO FOLLOW
- Login to the Daraz website/app.
- Shop the product you desire, and you can click “Buy Now” or “Add to Cart”, either way in the next page, choose the shipping and billing address, enter voucher code, if any, and press “Place Order” button.
- Now, at the checkout page, select the “Credit/Debit Card” as payment method.
- Enter the card details and you can also save the card for future use on Daraz.
- Complete the order by clicking on “Place the Order” and entering the OTP you received via email or SMS.
- After, automatically an extra 20% or up to Rs. 3500 (whichever is lower) will be processed for your order.
Daraz has a reputation for offering huge discounts on festive seasons and special occasions. Just this Dashain, Daraz had a massive discount offer up to 60% when paid using bank cards. However, this time, it’s 20% or up to Rs. 3500 discount, which is valid on 11th November only, so make sure you have bank cards activated and saved before the 11.11 event day.