11.11 Sale Day, once initiated by Alibaba on an occasion of Single’s Day in China, is not just confined in China but celebrated all around the world. And in Nepal too, after Alibaba acquired Daraz.
To put into figures how big is Alibaba’s 11.11 Sale Day, both Cyber Monday and Black Friday’s sales results even combined, come no way near to $25.3 billion (2017) sales on November 11 [Source]. Though it might never get this big in Nepal, however, last year’s Daraz’s 11.11 campaign did report growth of 80x sales (compared to an average day sales) where more than 2 lakh users and 1000 sellers and brands participated on a single day. It would be no wrong to say, Daraz singlehandedly, on that day, promoted (triggered) the concept and habit of online shopping in Nepal.
🛒 Get discount on Redmi Note 7 Pro (6/128GB)
So what’s new on Daraz 11.11 2019?
One word: Everything!
Yes, this 2019’s Daraz 11.11 is really going to be huge with already more than 3000 sellers with 300 thousand products on offers listed. And on that single day, 11th November 2019 (Kartik 25th), Daraz is expecting more than 4 lakhs visitors on the platform to make 1 lakh of orders. For that day, to make sure sales, delivery and customer support go parallel, Daraz has hired an army of 400 more DEX heroes and 50 more customer care agents, introduced two new features — Image Reviews and Instant Messaging.
Apart from that, Daraz has initiated a new concept of “Collection Points” in all of Daraz’s Hubs where the shoppers can pick their prepaid orders at their convenient time, resulting in saving money for shipping and delivery.
To heat the shopping arena, Daraz has warm-up rounds starting as early on November 8th, here’s a list of the events with their respective dates:
- On 8th November: Collectible Vouchers – Collect vouchers from your favorite stores
- On 9th November: Shake Shake – Shake your phone (logged in Daraz app) to win amazing vouchers and prizes.
- On 11th November:
- Early Birds – Be the first lucky ones to shop on 11.11 and win exclusive deals and offers
- Ultimate Voucher Power – Get an extra discount atop existing discounts
- Sizzling Vouchers – For purchases big & small alike
- 1 Hour Madness – Crazy discounts on a wide selection of products for an hour
- Storewide Discount – Flat discounts storewide
- Free Delivery
- Global Collection – Free Shipping on Global stores
🛒 Order OnePlus 7T Pro & iPhone 11 now
Popular Brands on Daraz 11.11
|Dell||Black and Decker||Philips|
Daraz Brands Deals
Right when the clock hits the 00:00 of 11th November, deals from reputed brands for Daraz 11.11 is set to go LIVE. To name a few, one can expect great deals on products from Mi, Samsung, OnePlus, Realme, Huawei, and Vianet.
Not to mention, Daraz 11.11 is exclusively launching the OnePlus 7T Pro for the first time in Nepal and so it the iPhone 11 pre-orders. Besides, one of the best smartphones under Rs. 30000; Redmi Note 7 Pro (6/128GB) is going to be more luring because Daraz is offering a huge discount on it. Similarly, OnePlus 7 (8/256GB) and Huawei P30 (8/128GB) are getting respectable discounts too.
From the top home-appliance brands like Samsung, Videocon, HomeGlory, Midea and many more will also receive deals and discounts on TVs, refrigerators, ACs and Washing Machines.
Discounts Percentage on Brands
- up to 70% off on Adidas
- up to 70% off on Sonam Gears
- flat 25% off on Goldstar and Juas
- flat 35% off on Titan
- 50% off on Mantra and Vans
- Also, don’t miss: Daraz 11.11 Sale Day: Save an extra 20% or up to Rs. 3500 on shopping [here’s how]
Daraz 11.11 Giveaway
Besides a ton of giveaways already running on the Daraz Facebook page, Daraz will be giving away brand new Yamaha Ray Zr Street Rally to one lucky buyer via lucky draw who buys anything from Daraz during 11.11
🛒 Shop Daraz 11.11 to win Yamaha Ray Zr
However, if it feels to long to wait, you can head to Daraz and participate in Giveaways by adding products to your cart for free, play games in Game Zone and win, or if you just signed up, you can collect Welcome Gift voucher.
“Building upon the success and learnings of last years 11.11, Daraz is gearing up to provide consumers the ultimate one-day-sale shopping experience. We’re hiring more people, and listing more products to provide consumers the best possible service. This is definitely shaping up to be the highlight of the year with in-app gaming, crazy vouchers, exclusive deals and live interactive broadcasts on social media,” said Lino Ahlering, Managing Director, Daraz.
Daraz claims to make this year’s 11.11 sale day the biggest and best utilizing all of the resources it has.
- Nepal Telecom Authority (NTA) to enforce free Wi-Fi in Religious and Tourism Places of Nepal
- Xiaomi Mi Note 10 to launch in November with world’s first 108MP Penta-camera setup
- Honor 9X set to launch in Nepal with 4000mAh battery, Motorized Pop-Up 16MP front camera for just under Rs. 25,000
- Apple AirPods Pro launched with All-new design, Apple’s H1 chip, Wireless charging, ANC and Transparency Mode