The process of learning should (and can) never stop. No matter what the circumstances are. And in a similar effort to encourage the technology learners to skill up and make their stay-at-home productive amid coronavirus outbreak, Pluralsight —the technology skills platform— is offering all of its 7000+ expert-led video courses for free.
Starting April 2, the offer will last through the entire month of April and doesn’t require any credit card details for the benefit. And likewise, there are no watch limits and is a commitment-free offer. However, the free access is limited to the learners either who have yet to join the platform or aren’t active subscribers. The existing users can still fill out the form on this landing page and activate the promo.
Pluralsight is also providing an extended 30-day pilot (previously, 14 days free trial) to skill up entire teams and businesses of up to 10 users. The company, via official twitter account, shared due to extreme demand, there might be a slowed down in redemptions processing and a confirmation email with login info may take a few hours.
“Pluralsight wants you to help you do the right thing. And that’s why we’re providing free unlimited access,” Aaron Skonnard, Co-founder and CEO of Pluralsight, took to Twitter to make the announcement. “I’m so excited to see what you learn, and what you create this month.”
Normally, Pluralsight comes at $29 a month for Personal Monthly plan and the free accounts registered after May 1, will have access to a portion of Pluralsight’s library and will be asked to provide payment information.
Besides, Pluralsight has been offering free training benefits up to a year of access to Visual Studio subscribers, Microsoft Azure Students, Microsoft MVPs, Micorosft RDs, and VMware Experts.
Likewise, another renowned learning platform, LinkedIn Learning is also giving away free access to 16 Remote Working courses to help you stay productive, stay connected and optimize the working-from-home habit more effectively.
More offers amid COVID-19 outbreak:
- Dashlane and 1Password giving away free Business and Premium subscriptions to keep your business safe
- Udacity is giving free tech training courses for 30 days on this pandemic lockdown
- Coursera is giving free online courses to universities worldwide during the coronavirus pandemic
- Amid COVID-19 pandemic, Scribd is giving unlimited access to read your favorite books for free
- Packt is offering Books and Workshop all for free in response to COVID-19 crisis
- All thanks to free Pornhub Premium, now you’ve “reasons” to stay home
- Blinkist is offering free Premium access for the next 30 days to battle coronavirus self-isolation