This is complete Pluralsight review updated on Jan 2019, explaining the Pluralsight pricing and how to get Pluralsight subsription for free!
Pluralsight is one of the leading e-learning platform offering a variety of video training courses for software developers, IT administrators, and creative professionals through its website and mobile application.
It has more than 1,500 subject-matter experts as authors and offers more than 7,000+ fast-growing enterprise technology-related courses in their platform.
Pluralsight Review 2019
Very much similar to the Linkedin Learning approach, Pluralsight also offers different courses, paths, and assessments for making the learning easy and fun.
Courses: Numbers of fundamental classes to help the beginner learn fast from scratch, as well as advanced topics for IT professionals and developers on the project.
Paths: Collection of courses in a sequence as the learning path to provide complete information on a particular field/topic/skill.
Assessments: Pluralsight users can take Pluralsight tests (Skill Assessments) in any technology to check their skills for free and get IQ Badge with score & timestamp. Users can display their assessment result on their Stack Overflow profile.
Pricing of Pluralsight plan
Pluralsight offers two types of pricing plans, personal for individuals and business for a group of people.
Personal plans features: $29 billed monthly or $299 billed annually
- Entire course library
- Learning Paths
- Skill IQ
- Role IQ
- Course completion certificates
- Exercise files
- Course learning checks
- Course discussions
- Mobile and TV apps
- Offline viewing
Premium plan features: $449 billed annually
- All personal plan features
- Certification practice exams
- Interactive courses
Professional plan features: $499 per user / billed annually –
- Basic reporting and user analytics for teams.
- All Premium plan features
- Basic skills analytics
- Basic channels analytics
- Trend analytics
- Usage analytics
Enterprise plan features: $699 per user / billed annually –
- Flexibility and advanced analytics for the enterprise.
- All Premium features
- All Professional features
- Advanced skills analytics
- Advanced channels analytics
- Single sign-on (SSO)
- API access
- Data export
For experts, Pluralsight has an author network and share their expertise and knowledge with learners worldwide.
ALSO, CHECK OUT:
- How to get LinkedIn Premium & LinkedIn Learning for free?
- How to Get Paid UDEMY Courses for FREE?
- Blinkist Review 2019 & How to Get Blinkist Premium for free?
- Pluralsight offer: $100 OFF discount Promo code
How to get Pluralsight Subscription for Free?
Like most of the e-learning platforms, Pluralsight also has a trial plan granting the learners free access to the premium subscriptions for a few days to few months.
You can access Pluralsight premium subscription for free in 4 different ways. Let’s get into step by step tutorial of each method:
Method 1: 10 days Free Trial
- If you already have a free account, Login on Pluralsight & go to “Subscription & Billing” page. Click on Subscribe or directly go here and click on the “FREE trial”.
- If you have no account, Go to Pluralsight and click “Start a FREE 10-day trial” first.
- Fill all details on “Account details” page and check term of use agreement option then click “Continue”.
- Now you will see “Payment details” page, enter the payment info and continue by clicking “Start FREE Trial”.
Immediately, Your 10 days free trial will start. Now, you can watch all Pluralsight video courses (up to 200 minutes), earn certificates of completion, take Skill IQ assessments, create channels, and take notes.
Note: If you don’t cancel your trial subscription before ten days, the system will automatically bill you for the monthly or yearly paid subscription.
To cancel the subscription:
- Go to the Pluralsight website and Sign In.
- Go to the Subscription & Billing tab on your Account page.
- Click Manage your subscription.
- Select Cancel.
- Click Confirm Cancellation.
Method 2: Free User
- Go to Pluralsight and click “Start a FREE 10-day trial” first.
- Fill all details on “Account details” page and check agreement option then click “Continue”.
- Now you will see “Payment details” page, if you leave from there without entering payment info, you will be stick to Free User account.
So, you will get access to only “FREE Weekly courses” which is preselected five courses per particular week and Every week new five courses will be provided.
And When you cancel your subscription, your account will automatically convert to Free User account.
To get maximum period of Free Subscription First take a 10 Days free trial then 1-month subscription using Visual Studio Dev Essentials Program and use Referral program to extend upto 12 Month.
Method 3: 1-month Free subscription using Visual Studio Dev Essentials Program
This method is similar to the approach that we talk on How to get 3-month LinkedIn Learning access for free?. To get this feature, you will need a Microsoft account (Hotmail or Outlook).
Note: If you haven’t taken 10-days free trial, first take 10-days trial. You may not get 10-days free after taking a 1-month free subscription.
- Go to Pluralsight and create an account as mention above method.
- Now, go to Visual Studio Dev Essentials.
- Then, Click on
- Now, continue using your Microsoft account (Outlook/Hotmail email ID). If you have no Microsoft account, click on Create one! and proceed by creating a new outlook account.
- After that, a welcome screen will pop up for the first time, click on confirm and you will see Visual Studio Dev Essentials Benefits page.
- Now, click on Get on of Pluralsight box and click on the Activate button of pop up screen.
- The Pluralsight website will open on another tap, fill all detail as you used while registering your account and click on “I agree, activate benefit” button.
- Now, your 1-month free Pluralsight subscription will be activated.
Method 4: Refer and get up to 12-month Free subscription
- First, Go to the Pluralsight website and login into your account.
- Now, go to the top-right corner and click on three dots (…). The navigation menu will appear, click on “Referral program”.
- You will see your unique referral link, share this link with your friend. Your friends will also get discounts like 50% off on their first month or 15% off on an annual subscription. For every referral that signs up (monthly or annual) using your referral, you will get a free month subscription.
Note: You will not get a referral link using your Free User account. To use this method, you need to have an active subscription.
How to download videos courses from Pluralsight?
All subscribers with an active subscription can download up to 30 courses per device for offline viewing. However, you’ll need a Pluralsight application to download courses for offline viewing. The Plualsight application is available across all IOS, Android, Windows & Mac platform. Follow these simple step to download videos courses from Pluralsight:
- First, Download and install Pluralsight application from this Pluralsight page.
- Then, Sign in using your Pluralsight account.
- For PC, Browse any course in any browser using your Pluralsight account. When you select any courses, you will see “” option. Click on Pluralsight application will launch and your course start to download.
- For Mobile, Browse courses through the Pluralsight application you will see down arrow button to start downloading. For more detail visit this Pluralsight help page.
- Your downloaded course will only be removed if you log out from the app, uninstall the app, unsubscribe from Pluralsight.
We hope you guys liked this “Pluralsight review 2019” post. However, comment below if you have any problem following how to get Pluralsight for free, or Pluralsight review. You can always reach us out at Prabidhi Info Facebook and Twitter for any tech-related support and queries!