Tiktok is one of the most popular apps among youths throughout the world. This application gained momentum within a short period. It’s a short-form video platform where users create numerous content. This application has over 1.5 billion all-time downloads. Bytedance, a Chinese tech company owns Tiktok. There is an age barrier to people using this app. From a child to teen and to adult, people are engaged in this platform. Users can upload video from 15 seconds to 60 seconds long.
Tiktok on PC
Tiktok is termed as Douyin in its home market and was launched back in September 2016 in China. The 15 to 60 seconds video is soundtracked by music clips. Tiktok got its major push when the parent company Bytedance acquired the popular rival app, Musical.ly for a whopping one billion. This app is available on both Android and iOS. The web version is also available.
To use Tiktok web version follow the instructions given below,
- Open your browser and go to the official Tiktok page.
- Once the page opens, click on ‘Watch Now’ on the top right corner. Then tap on the Login button.
- Here you can log in if you already have an account. You can create a new account by clicking on Sign Up.
For better user experience a user can install Tiktok using Bluestacks or any similar emulators you prefer. However, using this may add more load to your device. Using the web version may have some limitations like editing the video.
You might like:
- Hi-tech self-disinfecting mask that unlocks your phone with Face ID in works
- Nepal Government introduces COVID-19 Tracing Application, COVIDNP
- Xiaomi dethrones Samsung to claim the #1 smartphone brand position in Nepal
- Android Developers all set to release Android 11 Beta on June 3 live on YouTube
More on Tutorials:
- Here’s how you can convert any articles into Audio Format and listen instead of reading it
- View Real-time Internet speed (Upload & Download) on Windows Taskbar
- Install dual WhatsApp on your Android with in-built system settings
- How to install the same app multiple times on any Android without root?
- Here’s how you can take partial selective screenshots without rooting your device
- How to Identify Fonts Used in Any Photo or Image