Some data researchers report, ‘30% of graphics (images) shared on the internet is a screenshot of something already shared’. (Ah-ha, we are not sure of that data researcher.) Whether it’s of chat messages, home screen, quotes, Instagram, or Facebook we all love taking screenshots and sharing them. When you take a screenshot from your device the whole display will be snapped but what if you want to screenshot only the particular selected portion of your device? Oh, you might suggest taking a screenshot, crop it later but that’s extra muscular work. How about taking a screenshot of a particular portion minus the hassle of cropping later?
Well, because we have listed some powerful apps that do exactly what we talked about. The best thing, you don’t even need to root your device. Just install any of these below-mentioned apps and you are good to go.
- Screenshot Crop and Share
- Screen Master
- Screenshot Assistant
Also, you can also add frames to your screenshots and make them better and share with your friends. To learn more about device frames on the screenshot, you can check out on how to make your screenshots better by adding iPhone and Android device frames (mockups) to it.
Screenshot Crop and Share
Screenshot Crop and Share is a powerful and multifunctional screenshot tool. Using this multifunctional tool you can take-edit-crop-draw-share screenshots, apply blur filter and many more. Some of the advanced features like taking scrolling screenshots is also included. This application has been installed from Play Store for more than 100,000. The current version is v2.11. It is available for Android (4.1 & up).
How to take a screenshot using Screenshot Crop and Share?
- Download and install Screenshot Crop and Share. Open the app and allow the app to access media files as shown.
- A screenshot icon will be displayed. Tap on it to take the screenshot.
Screen Master: Screenshot & Longshot, Photo Markup
Screen Master is another free and easy-to-use screenshot and photo markup tool. You can take a screenshot in a fancy way by touching a floating button or shaking the device. Features like crop, add text, pixelated image, draw, arrow, a circle and more. You can take a high-quality screenshot and it supports PNG format as well. This tool not only helps you to take a screenshot but you can do Photo Markup and Photo Stitching as well.
On the Photo Markup feature, you can crop, rotate, magnify, add blur filter, emoji to the screenshot. Using Photo Stitching you can stitch multiple photos into a long screenshot either horizontally or vertically.
Screen Master has been installed from Play Store for more than 1,000,000 times. The current version is v22.214.171.124. It is available in Android (5.0 & up).
How to take a screenshot using Screen Master?
- Download and install Screen Master. Open the application and grant access to media files.
- Tap on ‘Turn on Screen Capture’. Then a small circular icon will appear. Tap on it and you can take screenshots using Screen Master.
Screenshot Assistant is another useful screenshot tool. Using this tool you can crop-save-share screenshots. You can easily take a screenshot holding the home button. One key thing to note while using this application is that you have to make sure battery optimization is disabled for Screenshot Assistant.
So far Screenshot Assistant has been installed from Play Store more than 100,000 times. The current version is v.10.9. It is available for Android.
How to take a screenshot using Screenshot Assistant?
- Download and install Screenshot Assistant. Open the software and tap on ‘Assist App Preferences’ as shown. This will direct you to the ‘Auxiliary Apps’.
- Select ‘Screenshot Assistant’.
- Now you can take a screenshot touching or holding the home button
Download and install any of the mentioned apps and take partial screenshots and edit them. If you have any confusion/ queries on partial screenshots, please comment down we will try our best to help you.
- Lava Benco V8, a budget phone, launched in Nepal with a price tag of just Rs. 12,999
- Noise Shots XO launched in India with Wireless charging and Metallic finishing
- Lava Z71 launched in the entry-level budget segment with an expected price tag of Rs. 10,500
- Xiaomi Mi Portable Mouse launched with Dual-Mode support for just Rs. 1,999
More on Tutorials:
- Play any YouTube video in the background using simple VLC trick
- Enable Windows Clipboard History and copy/paste multiple items at ease
- Find your Windows product key without installing third-party software
- Reduce your eye-strain, enable Windows 10 Blue Light Filter/ Night Mode
- How to Identify Fonts Used in Any Photo or Image
- Here’s how you can hide drives on your PC without any software to secure your files