WordCamp Pokhara will be held on 7th-8th December (Mangsir 21 and 22) at Hotel Pokhara Grande, Pokhara. This is great news for all WordPress geeks around Nepal. Unlike the previous WordCamp in Pokhara, this time there will be 2-days seminar. Day 1 for the Speakers/ Conference session and Day 2 for the Contributors day. Before this, WordCamp Bharatpur 2019 was organized at Bharatpur. WordPress seminar has already been successfully organized in Kathmandu and Biratnagar as well.
- On 7TH December speakers from different countries will be delivering speeches regarding News and Technology alongside Network session, learning and sharing as well.
Day 1- Conference Day, Dec-7
|Time||Hall Annapurna||Hall Himchuli|
|8:00 am||Registration and Breakfast|
|9:45 am||Opening Ceremony|
|10:15 am||A great website isn’t enough- Rambabu Thapa||Cloud Deployment and Threats-Ashok Kuikel|
|10:55 am||Why Human Centric Design is important for WordPress and its Community- Saif Hassan||Website Maintenance checklist-Anil Khattri|
|11:35 am||Lunch Break|
|12:35 pm||Photograph Session|
|1:00 pm||WordPress for Entrepreneurs-Bibek Sapkota||How I got into WordPress and learn new dialy? – Santosh Baral|
|1:40 pm||Quintessence of Generating Quality Content & Marketing Them for the 21st-Century Website- Tarun Sikder||Importance of WordCamp and WordPress Community- Madhav Dhungana|
|2:20 pm||Snacks Breaks|
|2:50 pm||Get-Set-REST-Madan Panthi||WordPress and Millennials-Priyam Badha Khanal|
|3:30 pm||Panel Discussion – Opportunity, Challenges and Future of ICT in Nepal- Yam Bahadur Chhetri, Raju Adhikari, Pradhyumna Kc, Pitam Bahadur Sen|
|4:40 pm||Closing Ceremony|
- On 8th December, the Contributor day will be held Informatics College of Pokhara. There will be themes review, workshop-based discussion about a topic related to WordPress, and other supporting factors will be thoroughly discussed. The full schedule has not been fixed yet. There will more exciting events.
Day 2- Contributors Day, Dec-8
|10:00 am||Registration Starts (Since we won’t be providing breakfast)|
|10:30 am||Introductory Sessions|
|11:00 am||Contribution Sessions Starts|
|12:00 pm – 12:30 pm||Short Break|
|Category||Team Leads Leads|
|Theme Review||-Biplav Subedi|
|Plugin||–Utsav Singh Rathour|
|2:00 pm||Closing Remarks|
Interested in WordCamp Pokhara 2019??
In order to take part in the program, register before 30th November (Mangsir 14). The registration fee is Rs 1,500. Click Here to Register. This includes a healthy lunch, WordCamp swags, an official WordCamp t-shirt and many more. If you wish to register after 30th November, you will have to pay Rs 2000.
Methods of Payment
1. Online transfer via eSewa/ Khalti
Send your payment to firstname.lastname@example.org or 9806724771
2. Bank Transfer (Siddhartha Bank Limited, Online/Offline)
Pratima Sharma/Sabitri Shahi
Siddhartha Bank Limited
A/C No: 00515192546
If you have any doubts or any queries, please contact Bahadur Sen (9856026697), Nishal Gurung (9856000849), Pratima Sharma (9846785856).
If you are involved in WordPress or any related field, this event will definitely be fruitful to you. If you are looking for a career in WordPress, nothing could be better than attending WordCamps events. There will be more than 300 participants in this event. You will get enough time to socialize with the people as well as put out your queries. It’s a great opportunity to meet and greet WordPress experts and learn from them, sharing your ideas and views.
- WordCamp set to be held at Panaroma Garden, Bharatpur, Chitwan on November 9, 2019
- Win Rs 10 lakh on Ncell New Offer ‘Recharge ma Chamatkar’
- Everything we know about Tesla’s new $39,900 Electric Pickup “Tesla Cybertruck”
- PM Oli inaugurates Upper Trishuli 3 “A” hydropower project in Nuwakot by pressing a switch from Kathmandu