March is a busy month for many mobile brands. A number of devices are getting launched this month and one of the most anticipated among them is Oppo Find X2. There has been a lot of leaks and rumors surrounding the phone and now it is about to be launched. But the X2 will not be the only device getting launched that day. The X2 will be sharing the stage with one other device which is getting launched alongside the anticipated phone. The device getting launched alongside is the Oppo watch.
It’s time to say hello to #OPPOWatch. 👀
— OPPO (@oppo) March 2, 2020
OPPO Watch is getting launched alongside the Oppo Find X2 on March 6, 2020. There has been a lot of rumors regarding the watch but recently Oppo not only announced the launch date but also the first look of the watch. In a tweet, Oppo teased us with the first look of the watch. From the photos, the OPPO watch seems to have a curved side edges like ‘waterfall edges found in the Oppo Find X. We also see two buttons on the right side of the watch, top button being larger than the bottom one.
Previously, render of the watch was leaked in Weibo. Looking at the leaked image, the watch is expected to be running on Wear OS with a custom skin on top. Other than that information on the watch is scarce right now. But to know more we don’t have to wait long as launch is just a couple of days away.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip vs Motorola Razr: Which foldable phone is better?
- Realme X50 Pro is a 5G flagship with Snapdragon 865 and 65-Watt super-fast charging
- Samsung Galaxy Buds Plus is available in Nepal at Rs 17,000
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra, the smartphone with 16GB RAM, 108MP camera and 100x zoom
- Poco X2 finally launched, is it a new mid-range gaming beast?
- Poco Global head hints Poco F2’s launch in 2020
- Oppo set to launch Oppo Find X2 in India with SD865, and120Hz display
- Huawei Mate XS is a-year-old Mate X but with improved hardware
- Apple iPhone 9 / iPhone SE 2: Release date, specs, price, and everything we know so far