Realme recently pushed new software updates for the Realme 1 and Realme U1 with system-wide Dark Mode feature and October 1, 2019 security patch. And just today, the company rolled out a new firmware update for the August-released Realme 5 Pro.
The new firmware update is versioned as RMX1971EX_11.A.11 and has enabled system-wide Dark Mode feature. Besides, the update also activated a wide-angle video recording feature with an 8MP ultra-wide angle the 5 Pro already sports. Before, only Realme X2 and X2 Pro had this wide-angle video recording feature. Other than those features, with the update, the Realme 5 Pro is now on October 5, 2019 security patch level (previously on August 5, 2019).
Changelog of the RMX1971EX_11.A.11 update
- Security: Android security patch: October 5, 2019
- System: Added Dark Mode
- Camera: Added wide-angle video shooting feature
- Touch: Updated firmware version to optimize the game touch experience
- Power optimization: Optimized power consumption while 4K and 1080P@60FPS video recording
- Known issues fixed
- Fixed after-sales feedback HDR photo spot issue
- Fixed repeatedly focus issue
- Fixed 1080p@60fps preview with green stripes while switching time-lapse photography and 1080p@60fps mode
- Optimized clarity in indoor and low light environments
The OTA update is being rolled as we write this, which is limited to fix a number of users initially. And will be pushed broadly if no bugs are reported.
Also on Realme:
- Realme X2 Pro, a new flagship from Realme, launched with Snapdragon 855, 64MP Rear Quad Camera and 50W Fast Charging
- Realme XT is here officially, sports world’s first-ever 64MP camera sensor
- Realme 5 launches with quad cameras, 5000mAh and more under Rs. 20,000
- Realme Mobiles in Nepal (Updated Aug 2019)