Daraz Nepal, with a motive to make shopping on the App more fun, has announced its first shopping campaign for 2020 with Appy Shopping.
Daraz Managing Director, Lino Ahlering, said, “This is the first of many campaigns we want to run throughout 2020. Through this campaign, we want our customers to be more interactive on the APP, thus we are providing them with unique and entertaining features to enhance their APP experiences while they shop on Daraz.“
Commencing from February 25 to March 2, this week-long campaign focuses on delivering unique and interactive app experiences to customers through an array of entertaining features. The interactive In-App Game Zone offers Daraz app users a chance to play exciting games and win amazing gift hampers. Furthermore, there are similar attractions such as the One Rupee Game, the Mission Game so that customers have a chance to win big prizes. Also, there will be the Shake Shake game which helps users get more discounts just by shaking their smartphones with the Daraz App open. In addition, Crazy Flash Sale will be held at specific timings offering huge discounts on products like clothing, cameras, phones, electronics, beauty products, and more.
This App exclusive shopping extravaganza is also filled with Mega Deals of up to 60% off on an array of products. Moreover, users can slash the prices of products through Crazy Vouchers. There’s more, the campaign will also feature Free Delivery, Free Gifts, Bundle Offers, and many more. Besides these, customers can also enjoy further discounts by making pre-payments using debit/credit cards Daraz’s banking partners that include Nabil Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, Siddhartha Bank, and NIC ASIA Bank. Each bank offers discounts on specific days throughout the week.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip vs Motorola Razr: Which foldable phone is better?
- Realme is all set to launch its flagship Realme X50 Pro with 65-watt SuperDart charging
- Apple rumored to hold its event on March 2020
- Samsung Galaxy Buds Plus is available in Nepal at Rs 17,000
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra, the smartphone with 16GB RAM, 108MP camera and 100x zoom
- Poco X2 finally launched, is it a new mid-range gaming beast?
- Poco Global head hints Poco F2’s launch in 2020