Grammarly is one of the most popular online grammar checking, spell checking, punctuation checking and plagiarism detection platform developed by Grammarly, Inc. Read our latest Grammarly Review to know more about Grammarly.
Grammarly was founded on April 1, 2009, under the name Sentenceworks, and later they changed their name to Grammarly. They launched their Grammarly service on July 1, 2009. Grammarly is now celebrating its 10-Year Anniversary on April 1, 2019.
Grammarly’s yearly premium plan costs $139.95 for the year. And, monthly Grammarly premium plan costs $29.95. To find out if there is any offer now check on Grammarly official website here.
Methods to get create Grammarly Account
- First, go to Grammarly here.
- Click on “Add to Chrome It’s free” or “Add to Firefox It’s free” to install a browser extension.
- Now, you will see a sign-up page to create a new account.
- Fill all required detail, and proceed.
- Verify your email and create an account.
You can also check this post How to get Grammarly Premium for Free trial? to find out if any method is available for Grammarly premium free trial.
ALSO, CHECK OUT:
- Blinkist Review 2019 & How to Get Blinkist Premium for free?
- Pluralsight Review 2019 | How to get Pluralsight Subscription for Free?
- How to Get Paid UDEMY Courses for FREE?
- Dashlane Review 2019: Is Dashlane Safe & Secure to Use?