Grammarly is one of the most popular online grammar checking, spell checking, punctuation checking and plagiarism detection platform developed by Grammarly, Inc. Read our latest Grammarly Review to know more about Grammarly.
Grammarly was founded on April 1, 2009, under the name Sentenceworks, and later they changed their name to Grammarly. They launched their Grammarly service on July 1, 2009. Grammarly is now celebrating their 10-Year Anniversary on April 1, 2019. To celebrate this occasion, they came with the best ever deal on Grammarly premium service.
Right now we can get an annual plan for just $49.95 USD (normally $139.95), which is 64% off on regular price, saving $90 for the year. If you want to go for a monthly plan, you can get Grammarly premium for just $9.95 USD (normally $29.95), which is over 65% off, saving $20 on a month. These are the lowest prices they’ve ever offered for Grammarly premium services.
Methods to get 65% OFF on Grammarly Premium Subscription
- First, go to Grammarly here.
- Click on “Add to Chrome It’s free” or “Add to Firefox It’s free” to install a browser extension.
- Now, you will see a sign-up page to create a new account.
- Fill all required detail, and proceed.
- Select “Continue to Grammarly It’s Free” on the last step.
- Verify your email, and wait for 2–3 business days.
- Grammarly will send you an email containing this offer (65 % discount).
- Upgrade from there and enjoy a year of Grammarly premium for Less than $50 USD.
These offers are valid from April 1 to April 10, 2019. Grammarly has brought back this offer for April 24 to April 26. After that, you can get up to 55% discount using this method. You can also check this post How to get Grammarly Premium for Free? to get Grammarly premium trial for free.
ALSO, CHECK OUT:
- Blinkist Review 2019 & How to Get Blinkist Premium for free?
- Pluralsight Review 2019 | How to get Pluralsight Subscription for Free?
- How to Get Paid UDEMY Courses for FREE?
- Dashlane Review 2019: Is Dashlane Safe & Secure to Use?