To start the year 2020, PUBG Mobile is here with a huge surprise for the gamers, PMCO 2020 Spring Split. First PMCO Fall 2019 then PMSC and now they are back with PUBG Mobile Club Open 2020 Spring Split. PUBG Mobile eSports is just getting better and better with every event. They are providing a great platform for mobile gamers to showcase their talent. So what this event is all about, let us have a look.
PUBG Mobile Club Open 2020 Spring Split
For PMCO 2020 Spring Split, best players and Squads from 1g regions can take part. This event is the gateway to join the world’s largest mobile eSports event, the PUBG MOBILE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP. Anyone who wants to play PUBG Mobile completely and start their eSports career this is the moment.
PMCO 2020 Spring Split Registration
The registration for this event has already begun. The last final deadline for the registration is 21 Jan 2020. For Nepali players, our country is listed in the South Asia region. The following are the requirements for the registration.
- No Roster Changes after registration has been submitted.
- Participants must have reached the age of majority in his or her country of residence before the start of the Tournament.
- No fewer than 3 players’ nationality must be the same region you register.
- All players must be ranked Platinum or above at the time of registration.
- Team Rosters must be a minimum of 4 players and no more than 5 players with one player being a substitute player.
- Players are only allowed to use mobile devices during the tournament (including the in-game qualification round), and players that use tablets or a PC emulator will be disqualified from the PMCO.
If you meet the requirements mentioned above then give it a shot. For registration, click here.
PMCO 2020 Spring Split Schedule
PMCO 2020 Spring Split will last up-to May 2020. The registration of the players will be completed on 21st Jan then from 23rd Jan to 2nd Feb there will the Qualification rounds. Then there will be Regional Group Stage and Regional Semi-Final for the whole of February. Then Regional Finals will be conducted in March. The World League will take place in May. These couple of months is going to be exciting and thrilling.
The games will be played on four different maps: Erangel, Sanhok, Vikendi, and Miramar on TPP mode. The prize pool for the winner of this event is $ 1,000,000.Yep, that’s 1 million dollars. Hurry up and get your squad all prepared for the PMCO 2020 Spring Split. If any of the Nepali teams are participating in this club open challenge, we wish them al the best.
- Nepali Team ELEMENTRIX is on the PUBG Mobile Star Challenge (PMSC) World Cup 2019
- Nepalese Teams enter in the PUBG Mobile Club Open (PMCO) Semi-Final
- PUBG Mobile update is here with Payload mode, Survive Till Down with Halloween theme and improved gaming performance
- Nubia Red Magic 3: The beast of gaming phone available on Daraz Nepal now