The outbreak of Coronavirus has totally turned the world upside down. It has affected the lives of millions of people. 18,897 people have lost their life due to this virus. Not only on people’s health COVID-19 virus is affecting, but also the global market as well. Talking about the global market, companies like Samsung, Apple, Xiaomi, Huawei are forced to back off of an event or to postpone the schedule. Mobile World Congress (MWC), one of the most consequential events for scale, content, and influence within the mobile industry has also been canceled. Recently Google canceled it online I/O event as well. Following this COMPUTEX 2020 has rescheduled its event.
COMPUTEX TAIPEI 2020 Event
COMPUTEX is one of the leading B2B professional ICT trade show. This event is responsible for connecting the complete ICT industry supply chain. Anyone with a keen interest in IoT technology can take great benefits from this event. This event specializes in Al & IoT, 5G, Cyber Security, Edge Computing, Innovation & Startups and Gaming. Looking at the data 1,685 exhibitors with 5,508 booths were present in the 2019 event. 42,495 international visitors from 171 countries/ regions attended COMPUTEX 2019.
COMPUTEX 2020 was supposed to take place on June 2-6. But due to the current pandemic scenario, it was best for COMPUTEX to reschedule its event. Holding such an event where thousands of people will present at such an outbreak is not the best idea. The health and safety of the people is the number one priority.
COMPUTEX organizers, TAITRA President & CEO, Mr. Walter Yeh, and TCA Secretary-General, Mr. Enoch Du has jointly announced that COMPUTEX 2020 is scheduled for the health and safety of exhibitors and visitors, the effectiveness of the exhibition, and maintaining the COMPUTEX brand image. COMPUTEX 2020 will now take place on September 28-30 at Taipei Nangang Exhibition Center, Hall 2 (TaiNEX 2). The 5G and communication, smart solutions, gaming, and InnoVEX (startups) will be the main highlight of this event.
TATRA will also be holding an online exhibition on Taiwantrade on June 2-6. On this online event through Webinar, exhibitors can conduct new product launches, as well as invite global ICT companies to share 5G, IoT, and other smart technology applications.
More on Coronavirus News:
- YouTube will lower video streaming quality due to Coronavirus outbreak
- Coronavirus Total Cases and News Update in Nepal
- Ncell gives 10 crore to Government for COVID-19 plus introduces new offer
- World Health Organization cyberattacked amidst COVID-19 pandemic
- Samsung’s free Galaxy Sanitizing Service disinfects phones and kills coronavirus
- Ford, GM, and Tesla given a green light for COVID-19’s ventilator production
- Amid COVID-19 pandemic, Scribd is giving unlimited access to read your favorite books for free
- Shortage of replacement parts in Apple stores due to Covid-19
- Google fully cancels an Online I/O Event 2020 due to Coronavirus