PlayerUnknown’s Battle Ground, better known as PUBG, is one of those 21st century’s revolutionary games that completely changed the face of mobile gaming. PUBG Mobile is undoubtedly the most beloved mobile game. It seems there is no slowing down for this game. Internationally there are numerous tournaments held from time to time with huge prize money. So far only a couple of Nepali PUBG teams have been able to take part in such events. Previously, the team, ELEMENTRIX was on the PUBG Mobile Star Challenge (PMSC) World Cup 2019. Before that for the South Asian Regional Finals team SOLTI SQUAD, ELEMENTRIX, NEPALI HO NI, and TRUSTDPROCESS were qualified. But now, Kurukshetra and Mi Nepal are hosting the ‘Redmi K20 Pro PUBG Mobile Tournament 2020’ in Nepal.
‘Redmi K20 Pro PUBG Mobile Tournament 2020’ in Nepal
‘Redmi K20 Pro PUBG Mobile Tournament 2020’ in Nepal starts from 5th Feb and will end on 22nd Feb. This event is going to be a huge and impactful event for the Nepali gaming community. It will be a perfect platform for the gamer to showcase their gaming skill. The registration for the tournament has already begun (from 5th Feb). So far 34 teams out of 100 teams have already registered. The last date for the registration is 14th Feb 2020. Hurry up and gather your squads and get ready for an intense battle.
How to register for ‘Redmi K20 Pro PUBG Mobile Tournament 2020’?
Follow the instructions given below for registration in the tournament.
- Go to Toornament official website. Before the registration, you have to log in. If you do not have a Toornament account, create a new account and log in.
- After the successful login, you will be redirected to the dashboard. Tap on the ‘browse’ option from the menu as shown. Select PUBG Mobile.
- On the search bar type ‘Redmi K20 Pro PUBGM Tournament’. Select the tournament and proceed for the registration by clicking the ‘Register’ as shown.
- For the registration, you have to Rs 100 per squad through e-Sewa.
- You must write down your squad member’s name on the remark.
- After the successful payment, take a screenshot and send it to the discord server.
- Do not send Mobile balance, use the ‘Send Money’ option.
- e-Sewa ID: 9843882922
NOTE: All of your team members must be 18+ to take part in the tournament. You have to join the official discord server. Click here to join the Discord Server.
How to qualify for Redmi K20 Pro PUBG Mobile Tournament 2020?
In order to qualify for the tournament, your squad must compete in a normal custom room match qualifier. You must finish on top 20 (after a couple of stages) to be in LAN finals.
Redmi K20 Pro PUBG Mobile Tournament 2020: Prize Pool
There’s a huge bounty for the winner of the tournament. The total prize of Rs 1,15,000 is divided into the following:
|1st Runner Up||NRs 30,000|
|2nd Runner Up||NRs 20,000|
|Best Player||NRs 10,000|
|Highest Kill||NRs 5,000|
The winner of the tournament will be rewarded with Rs 50,000. The 1st Runner up and 2nd runner up will get Rs 30,000 and Rs 20,000 respectively. The best player in the tournament will be given Rs 10,000 and the player with the highest kill will be handed Rs 5,000. Not only that, there will be amazing gifts for top teams and players.
Tournament Details for LAN event:
- Venue: Online, Chaya Center, Thamel
- Time: Asia/Kathmandu (UTC+05:45)
- Date: 22nd February
Rules of the Tournament
- Only 80 squads will be able to register for the tournament.
- The 80 squads will be divided into 4 groups of each 20 squads. The squads have to play 3 custom rooms.
- Only the top 10 finishers from each group will qualify for semifinals.
- The date and time for the qualifiers round will be published on the discord server.
- For the finals, you have to bring your own mobile device.
- 5 Best Free New Games to Play in 2020 for Android [Budget Phones]
- Get smooth game-play, turn on ‘Game Mode’ in Windows 10
- Nepali Teams are qualified for the South Asia Regional Finals – PUBG Mobile Club Open, 2019
- Nubia is all set to bring 80-Watt fast charging on its next flagship device
- Best Gaming Phones to buy in Nepal — Budget to High-end Smartphones