For the best place in the mid-range smartphone, brands like Samsung, Xiaomi are constantly pushing themselves. The Galaxy A-series and the M-series are the mid-range devices from Samsung. From the M-series we have Galaxy M10, M20, M30s, M40 are available in Nepal for purchase. Everything a mid-ranger would look for is packed in the Galaxy M-series. Samsung released its flagships during the Samsung Unpack event: Galaxy S20 series and Galaxy Z Flip. Now it’s time for the mid-range devices. Here we have alleged leak Galaxy M31.
Samsung Galaxy M31
Taking the rendered image into consideration, Galaxy M31 will house a 6.4-inch display. There will be waterdrop notch confining the selfie camera. The fingerprint sensor will be mounted on the back. Both the power button and the volume buttons will be placed on the right edge of the device. Hopefully, there will be a 3.5mm headphone jack on the bottom of the device.
For the camera department, it is expected the Galaxy M31 will rock 32MP single selfie camera and quad rear camera setup. On the rear camera department, the quad-camera lenses will be of 64MP + 8MP + 5MP + 5MP. It will be aligned in a rectangular setup on the top-right corner. For the memory, 6/64GB and 8/128GB variant will be available. Monstrous 6000mAh battery will fuel this device.
It will be interesting to see what Samsung Galaxy M31 as a mid-range device will pack under its hood. Stick with for the price availability of Galaxy M31 in Nepal.
You might like:
- Powerful Flagships launched by Samsung: Galaxy S20 & S20 Plus with 120Hz display & 64MP cameras
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip officially announced at Samsung Unpack Event
- Coronavirus affects Mobile World Congress 2020, most of the companies are backing off from the event
- Top 5 Offline Messaging Apps for Android and iOS in 2020
- Apple is fined $27m for slowing down older iPhones
- Motorola Razr will last for a year only, CNET folding test reveals