Lately, there have been numerous fake news circulating the internet on Coronavirus in Nepal. The fake news plays a vital role as it just panics people more in such a situation. Such viral fake news must be put to an end and people must be given correct data. As of now, 3 confirmed cases of Coronavirus is seen in Nepal. More than 610 test has been conducted. Out of the 3 confirmed cases, 1 has fully recovered while the other 2 are still active. To aware the people and make sure that the right message is conveyed to the public Fusemachines Nepal has developed an open-source that provides information and all the related data of coronavirus in Nepal. For more information regarding this please read, Coronavirus Total Cases and News Update in Nepal.
Ministry of Health and Population (MoHP) Viber Community
Following this, The Ministry of Health and Population (MoHP) and Health Emergency Center (HEOC) has launched its official Viber Community where you can access the information and data related to COVID-19. The data in this group is directly fetched from the Ministry of Health and Population (MoHP)/HEOC. Safety and preventive measures are also available in the group. Plus if you have any question or doubt you can ask.
This is a great initiative from Nepal Government officials to alert about COVID-19. Having a reliable access to the correct information will reduce the unnecessary panic among the general public. The back and forth conversation will ease up the situation and clear any doubts. So far this group has 107K+ members (and rapidly growing). Be a part of this group and get the latest authentic information on COVID-19 Nepal.
More on the COVID-19:
- IBM assembles Supercomputers to fight against Coronavirus
- COMPUTEX TAIPEI 2020 is rescheduled for September due to Coronavirus concern
- YouTube will lower video streaming quality due to Coronavirus outbreak
- Coronavirus Total Cases and News Update in Nepal
- World Health Organization cyberattacked amidst COVID-19 pandemic
- Samsung’s free Galaxy Sanitizing Service disinfects phones and kills coronavirus
- Ford, GM, and Tesla given a green light for COVID-19’s ventilator production
- Amid COVID-19 pandemic, Scribd is giving unlimited access to read your favorite books for free
- Shortage of replacement parts in Apple stores due to Covid-19
- Google fully cancels an Online I/O Event 2020 due to Coronavirus