If you are not living under the rock, you sure are aware of the latest and newest beast from Samsung— Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10 Plus that launched on Aug 7. The phones were available to preorder around the world from Aug 12-23, and so was it in Nepal too.
Now that the date for pre-booking has been closed, it’s the time both the Note 10 and the Note 10+ hit the offline store. However, you will miss tons of the goodies that came along with the pre-booking.
Not to forget, these two are the most expensive Samsung smartphones in the Nepali market right now. That said, the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 price in Nepal is pivoted at Rs. 1,16,000 and the Samsung Galaxy Note Plus price in Nepal is Rs. 1,35,000.
- Galaxy Note 10 Price – $949 in the US, Rs. 1,16,000 in Nepal (8GB, 256GB)
- Galaxy Note 10 Plus Price – $1,099 in the US, Rs. 1,35,000 in Nepal (12GB, 256GB)
So, if the price doesn’t boggle your mind and you are a die-hard “Galaxy Note” guy, you should considering going through our detailed run-down to help you choose the best Note— the Note 10 or Note 10+.
Other than that, here’s a quick overview of how these smartphones stack over each other.
Galaxy Note and Note 10+: Specs Overview
Catching on the Note 10, it is a 6.3-inch FHD+ smartphone whereas the sibling Note 10+ is a 6.8-inch QHD+ smartphone. However, both of the devices have Dynamic AMOLED display with HDR10+ support and protected by Gorilla Glass 6.
Under the hood, the Note 10 and Note 10+ (in Nepal) pack an octa-core Exynos 9825 chipset. The chipset on the Note 10 is paired with 8GB of RAM and 256GB storage, and on the Note 10+ with 12GB of RAM and either of 256GB or 512GB storage. Speaking of what’s fueling the devices, the Note 10 has a 25W 3500mAh battery inside, and insanely fast 45W 4300mAh on the Note 10+.
- Samsung Galaxy A30s announced, what’s the difference from predecessor A30?
- Samsung Galaxy A50s goes official, what’s the difference from A50?
- Samsung Galaxy A80, A Phone with Flipping Camera & True Bezel-less Display
One thing that these both phones did for the first time in Note lineup is, ditching the headphone jack. And besides, the Note 10+ has an extra set of 3D depth-sensing lens alongside a triple-rear camera setup (12MP + 12MP + 16MP) that you will find on Note 10. Moreover, there are new “Live Focus Video” and “AR Doodle” camera modes on these new Notes. Seems a little downgrade with a single 10MP selfie camera on Note 10+ when compared to dual front cameras on Galaxy S10+.
Whatever we might talk about, it would be incomplete if we didn’t mention the mighty S-Pen. So, the S-Pen on the Note 10 series has the new tricks under its sleeves, capable of doing air actions like taking remote shots, zooming in/out and switching between different shooting modes.
That said, you can’t go wrong with either of these devices. And should you choose any of these devices, Aura Glow color option will amaze your eyes. Even if not, there are four other color options for Note 10 and two for Note 10+. So, if you finally get one, do drop us your impressions on the comments down below.
- Xiaomi Mi A3 Quick Review, Should you buy this Android One smartphone?
- Realme 5 Pro Rocks 48MP Quad Cameras, and SD712 for an unmatched price
- Oppo Reno 2 Series with quad cameras & 20x zoom to launch on Aug 28
- Redmi Note 8 Pro, with 64MP camera, confirmed to launch on Aug 29
- Check out Mobile Price in Nepal