The outbreak caused by the novel Coronavirus has awakened great fear among the people. In Nepal, we have 4 positive cases of COVID-19 (at the time of writing). Out of which one has already recovered while the other three are still active. In such a pandemic having access to the right information is a boon for everyone. To ease up the situation a little for the people Ncell and NTC are giving a huge bonus offer, NEA has extended the deadline, Pornhub is giving premium content for free and many more. Fusemachines Nepal has developed an open-source platform for COVID-19 info and data in Nepal. Ministry of Health (MoH) has introduced an official Viber community. Following this Hamro Patro, one of the leading Nepali apps has introduced a ‘Call to Doctor’ service.
Hamro Patro Live Video Call to Doctor Service
Hamro Patro, one of the most used Nepali apps needs no introduction. Some of the people are familiar with this helpful, insightful, and innovative app as we are using it in our daily life. Now to help people and make sure everyone’s safety Hamro Patro is here with “Live Video Call to Doctor Service”. Using this service one can connect with Doctors and consult regarding COVID-19. If you feel or have any of COVID-19 symptoms then you can video call to doctors through this service. You can have better access to this service using the Web.
This is a great initiative taken by Hamro Patro in association with Nepal Medical Association (NMA) alongside Ncell. For your trust, this service is fully operated and managed by a volunteer doctor of NMA. Currently, there are a total of 30 volunteer doctors available. This number will definitely increase in the future.
Nothing could be better than this during the lockdown time period. Huge thumbs up to Hamro Patro team, NMA volunteers and Ncell for this incredible service. Stay in your home, eat healthily, do not roam around unnecessarily and do not worry we can get through this.
More on COVID-19:
- IBM assembles Supercomputers to fight against Coronavirus
- COMPUTEX TAIPEI 2020 is rescheduled for September due to Coronavirus concern
- YouTube will lower video streaming quality due to Coronavirus outbreak
- Coronavirus Total Cases and News Update in Nepal
- World Health Organization cyberattacked amidst COVID-19 pandemic
- Samsung’s free Galaxy Sanitizing Service disinfects phones and kills coronavirus
- Ford, GM, and Tesla given a green light for COVID-19’s ventilator production
- Amid COVID-19 pandemic, Scribd is giving unlimited access to read your favorite books for free