Nokia, back in the day, was the most popular brand when it came to phones. But due to a shift in the taste of customers and Nokia not following the trend, lead to the downfall of the company. They say, what does not kill you only makes you stronger and Nokia, slowly but steadily is getting stronger. Nokia was known for its innovation in the past and that DNA still exists in the new Nokia.
Nokia 9.3 PureView, the upcoming flagship phone from the company, has become the epicenter of the latest innovation. What innovation, you ask? The big innovation that we are talking about is the in-display selfie camera. The device sporting this bleeding-edge technology is rumored to be launched sometime in Q3 of 2020. There has been a lot of leaks regarding the device lately and we are here to cover them all.
Nokia 9.3 PureView Display
The display of the Nokia 9.3 is the center of attraction of the device. The display not only is speculated to feature the in-display camera technology but also a higher refresh rate panel. According to the latest report, Nokia is jumping on the higher refresh rate bandwagon and will put a PureDisplay V3 panel on the device. This will give the display a higher, 120Hz refresh rate. Coming back to the in-display camera, Nokia has been testing the feature alongside the pop-up solution for the phone. It seems the company has found the technology stable enough and has decided to include it in the device. The display will also sport an in-display fingerprint scanner.
Penta-Camera setup, 108MP sensor as a secondary camera
Another noteworthy feature of the upcoming flagship phone from Nokia is the Penta-camera setup in its back. The latest leaks of the phone suggest that the Nokia 9.3 PureView will sport a 108MP sensor. It won’t be a primary camera though. The title of the primary sensor goes to a 64MP sensor. 108MP sensor would be a secondary wide-angle camera. This high MP sensor as a secondary camera would be one of the first to be seen in the smartphone market with many similarly specced devices.
Hardware, Software, and Others
As for the hardware, the Nokia 9.3 PureView is expected to be powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor bundled with 6/8GB of LPDDR4X RAM. The device will run on Android 10 but there is no information on whether it would be a stock android yet. For connectivity and charging, the device will use a USB Type C port. This will help charge an impressive 4500mAh battery. Other important features include ALS/PS, G-sensor, E-compass, Gyro, Hall sensor, Barometer, Haptic vibrator, Bluetooth® 5.0 and Qi Wireless charging support.
Nokia 9.3 PureView Key Specs (Expected)
|Release Date||Q3, 2020|
|Display||PureDisplay 6.29” QHD+ pOLED|
|Chipset||Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 865 Mobile Platform|
|Memory||6GB/8GB LPPDDR4X RAM, 128/256GB internal storage|
|Primary Camera||Penta camera module with Zeiss optics|
|Selfie Camera||32 MP, display flash|
|Battery||4500 mAh, Qi Wireless charging support|
|Miscellaneous||ALS/PS, G-sensor, E-compass, Gyro, Hall sensor, Barometer, Haptic vibrator, Bluetooth® 5.0|
|Nokia 9.3 PureView Price in Nepal||NPR. 1,08,500|
Nokia 9.3 PureView Release Date and Pricing
As per the latest information, the device is set to be released on Q3 of 2020 and as for the pricing, it may be priced at around $799 for the 6GB variant. Converting it to Nepali rupees it is approximately equivalent to 97,400. But wen launched in Nepal, we expect the Nokia 9.3 PureView to be priced at around NPR. 1,08,500.
- Nubia Red Magic 5G, a new gaming powerhouse with a 144Hz refresh rate and 55-watt fast charging
- Xiaomi Black Shark 3 and 3 Pro officially announced – New Gaming Beast in the Town
- OnePlus to unveil ‘mysterious new product’ in China tomorrow; expected to be OnePlus Z a.k.a. OnePlus 8 Lite
- Poco X2 finally launched, is it a new mid-range gaming beast?
- Discord introduces Background Noise Cancellation Feature partnering with Krisp
- No New Emoji in 2021 as Unicode Consortium has delayed Unicode 14.0 due to COVID-19
- Nepal Government launches e-commerce platform to help citizens with groceries during lockdown
- Prabhu Nepal threaten by a twitter user regarding the data breach done by the company
- This AI-enabled app detects coronavirus from your coughing sounds
- OnePlus 8 Pro unveiled: The “Flagship Killer” is now a flagship in itself
- OnePlus 8 launched: retains most of the Pro version’s DNA