OnePlus 8 series was launched just a couple of days ago. Now just after 2 days, OnePlus is already getting ready to launch a new product. On April 14, 2020, OnePlus unveiled the Oneplus 8 series globally which includes OnePlus 8 and OnePlus 8 Pro. Company’s latest wireless earphone, OnePlus Bullets Wireless Z was also unveiled, alongside two devices. And according to a new report, the company is getting ready to launch a new product on April 17, 2020, in China. The company posted a teaser in its Weibo account about a “mysterious new product” hinting to be launched in the event.
Post also says, “ What do you think it will be?” referring to the product. One product from the company which has been in talks for a while but was missing from the global launch of the OnePlus 8 series is the OnePlus Z a.k.a. OnePlus 8 Lite. And from the teaser photo, it seems Lite version is finally getting its most awaited limelight. In the teaser photo, there is a white box that looks like the retail box of a phone and as OnePlus 8 series is already launched, what other it could be except OnePlus Z.
Another important hint, the product is indeed OnePlus Z is that it is being launched in China first. Rather than launching the phone globally alongside the OnePlus 8 series, the company decided to launch it separately. The reason being, OnePlus Z is expected to sport Mediatek Dimensity 1000 processor and Chinese buyers are more receptive to phones with Mediatek processors than the rest of the world.
As for the specs, OnePlus Z/OnePlus 8 Lite is expected to feature a 6.4 inch AMOLED display with a 90Hz refresh rate and an in-display fingerprint scanner. The display is also expected to have a punch-hole cutout on the top center part of the display. The sensor inside the punch-hole remains unspecified for now. On the back, the phone is speculated to sport a triple camera setup with a 48MP lens as a primary sensor. It has also been reported that OnePlus Z will have a 4000mAh battery with 30W Warp Charge support.
- Nubia Red Magic 5G, a new gaming powerhouse with a 144Hz refresh rate and 55-watt fast charging
- Xiaomi Black Shark 3 and 3 Pro officially announced – New Gaming Beast in the Town
- Poco X2 finally launched, is it a new mid-range gaming beast?
- Discord introduces Background Noise Cancellation Feature partnering with Krisp
- No New Emoji in 2021 as Unicode Consortium has delayed Unicode 14.0 due to COVID-19
- Nepal Government launches e-commerce platform to help citizens with groceries during lockdown
- Prabhu Nepal threaten by a twitter user regarding the data breach done by the company
- This AI-enabled app detects coronavirus from your coughing sounds
- OnePlus 8 Pro unveiled: The “Flagship Killer” is now a flagship in itself
- OnePlus 8 launched: retains most of the Pro version’s DNA