There is a reason why Ncell is one of the top Nepal Telecom Service provider, Ncell always seeks to give its user something beneficial. That is really helpful for everyone. Previously Ncell introduced Valentine Offer Valentine Offer, New Year Offer, ’Recharge ma Chamatkar’, ‘4 times 4G tihar offer’, ‘Mero Plan’, Low Balance Call Service’ and many more offer. This time around Ncell is here with a ‘Pay As You Go –PAYG’ offer.
Ncell ‘Pay As You Go –PAYG’ offer
On the activation of Ncell ‘Pay As You Go –PAYG’ offer you can use the data service fearlessly anytime and anywhere. This offer gives you 80% off on data while using directly from the main balance. You do not need fear even if you have not taken any data pack. As the user starts using the data from the main balance, users will start receiving certain bonus data MB on the basis of the money you spent.
|Existing PAYG Rate||Free MB|
|Rs 5||2 + 5|
|Rs 10||2 + 5 + 10|
|Rs 20||2 + 5 + 10 + 20|
If users spend more than Rs 20 they will be rewarded with an additional 20 MB for every Rs 10. This is less than 80% than the current rate. However, you must use the received bonus data within 48 hours. The amount you spend on the internet will be accumulated on a weekly basis starting from Sunday till Saturday. The Ncell ‘Pay As You Go –PAYG’ offer will be valid from today i.e March 8, 2020, till June 6, 2020 (90 days).
There are other data packs available as well. Different plans and offers are provided by Ncell. To know more about the data pack, please dial *17123#.
Up in the line:
- Now you can install Android on iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus
- View Real-time Internet speed (Upload & Download) on Windows Taskbar
- Alibaba creates an AI-powered Diagnosis System to detect Coronavirus
- Huawei visions a solid alternative to Google Play Store, AppGallery
- How to recover damaged NTC recharge card PIN code?
- Google cancels physical 2020 I/O event due to Coronavirus
- 10 New and Fresh Free Android Apps – March 2020